Saturday, August 2, 2008

Joss Whedon - I'm Yours!

One of my deep dark dirty secrets.

I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The show, not the movie.

Not just a little. I have a serious problem with how much I love that show. Looked pretty shallow and silly at first - and by the end of it, I was heartbroken that the show was over.

Also, REALLY love Firefly. Every single episode of that show is pretty close to perfection.

Well, during the writer's strike, Joss Whedon - the creator and one of the writers of those two shows - kept himself busy with a small little project caled Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog. Just a little low-budget 3 episode web show.

The premise is interesting, the songs are beautiful and the last 30 seconds of it literally gave me chills.

Check it out:

www.drhorrible.com

1 comment:

Rebecca is Fabulous said...

Jason and I have been trying to find a time to watch it together...can't wait.
Angel still rocks my world. the show, not the vampire.
and he starts a new show called The Dollhouse in January...starring faith...